Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Hey. It's been a couple of months since I logged in. Things are pretty much the same, except a desire for self improvement. I've been working out more than ever and counting my calories. It's turned into this daily routine of logging in whatever I eat. Actually quite fun, but also a little time consuming. I'm still trying to study for the gmat (business school exam for those of you who don't know). I get unfocused at times. It's like I can't simply focus on the prize of getting into grad school. Recently, getting my equilibrium back has been a challenge. I think it's been lost since 2000. No, seriously. When I was younger I was much more disciplined and determined. Today, I'm just a tired slacker. How can I get motivated on my own? That's a good question. I'm motivated about losing weight, but I'm not motivated about studying. Ugh.

No comments: